nine of my favorite ideas from this last year as a program director at tks.
- swap finite games for infinite ones. long term thinking changes short term decisions. twitter thread →
- maintain a day one mindset. hungry, curious, and experimenting while being willing to fail. bezos perspective →
- build in public. share honest updates to bring people alongside the process and journey versus just taking a photo from the top. 30 day challenge on twitter →
- write succintly what no one will say in longform. inspired from nietzche’s twilight of idols →
- writing is an important tool for new ideas. paul graham’s essay beyond smart highlights writing as a tool. twitter link →
- you are only as good as your worst day. back to basics important a reflection on high performance.
- make a personal moat. find asymmetric skills, build a portfolio, and meaningful connections to leverage for your future self. it will compound. h/t naval and charlie mungers for inspiration, and navid for designing it in discussion for final innovate session.
- resting the body starts by resting the eyes. panoramic vision is a way to release concentrated focus in the brain. huberman podcast →
- everything is better with a food analogy. testing the taste of this one, as food is relatable medium to share ideas. twitter link →
an excerpt from my annual letter.